The 2020 festival will take place from Saturday 4th to Sunday 12th July.
Registrations are open, please read the FESTIVAL GUIDELINES 2020 for more information about what’s included and the fees.
The deadline for submission will be 31st March 2020.
If you don’t have a venue to show your work in, it’s worth having a word with local cafes, churches, shops, pubs and other venues with good footfall, and ask if they would be interested in letting you use their space. Or, we can often pair artists up with venues that have taken part in previous festivals.
To apply you’ll need to submit:
- Your contact details (for organiser use)
- Your contact details (for the booklet)
- Venue address & opening times
- Venue’s wheelchair access
- Personal statement of up to 50 words
- Social media and website links
- An optional 15 word description for the ARTS DIRECTORY
- One high resolution image for the booklet and online
- Confirmation of payment method (Paypal, bank transfer or cheque)
- Confirmation that you have read the FESTIVAL GUIDELINES 2020
We use an online survey format for our registrations to speed up the process for getting information ready for the booklet and on the website. If you are unable to use an online form and need a paper or pdf version, please contact us.
The deadline for all registrations and payments for inclusion in the 2020 festival is the 31st March.