The 2019 festival will take place from Saturday 6th to Sunday 14th July.
Medway Open Studios & Arts Festival 2018 had 21 venues to visit and over 110 artists to meet. You could see artworks from collage to traditional watercolours, hand casting to printmaking, and jewellery to photography.
We’re looking for even more creative people and organisations to take part each year and welcome schools, colleges and community groups wishing to showcase their creative work as well as artists, designers, performers and crafts people.
If you are interested in advertising your business in our widely distributed festival brochure, please contact us for rates.
Thinking about applying for the 2019 festival?
Registrations are now open, please read the MOSAF Festival Guidelines for 2019. You’ll need to use the registration form most relevant for you or your organisation. We use an online survey format for the entry details to speed up our process for getting information into the festival programme and onto the website. If you are unable to use an online form and need a paper or pdf version, please contact us.
The deadline for submission is Sunday 31st March 2019.
If you don’t have a venue to show your work in, it’s worth having a word with local cafes, churches, shops, pubs and other venues with good footfall, and ask if they would be interested in letting you use their space. We can often pair artists up with venues that have taken part in previous festivals.
To apply you’ll need to submit:
- Your contact details (for organiser use)
- Your contact details (for the brochure)
- Venue address & opening times
- Venue’s wheelchair access
- Personal statement of up to 50 words
- Social media and website links
- One high resolution image for the programme and online
- Confirmation of payment method (Paypal, bank transfer or cheque)
- Confirmation that you have read the Festival Guidelines
- One high resolution image to be used in the programme and online.
- Individual Artist Registration Form 2019
- Artist Group Registration Form 2019
- Community Group Registration Form 2019
- School, College & Course Registration Form 2019