The 2020 festival will take place from Saturday 4th to Sunday 12th July.
The 2020 Registrations will open in January 2020 – Coming soon!
Medway Open Studios & Arts Festival 2019 had 20 venues to visit and over 110 artists to meet. Over the course of the 2 weekends you could see artworks from collage to traditional watercolours, hand casting to printmaking, and jewellery to photography.
We’re looking for even more creative people and organisations to take part each year and welcome schools, colleges and community groups wishing to showcase their creative work as well as artists, designers, performers and crafts people.
If you are interested in advertising your business in our widely distributed festival brochure, please contact us for rates.
Thinking about applying for the 2020 festival?
Registrations will open in January, in the meantime please read the FESTIVAL GUIDELINES 2020 for more information about what’s included and the fees.
We use an online survey format for the entry details to speed up our process for getting information into the festival programme and onto the website. If you are unable to use an online form and need a paper or pdf version, please contact us.
The deadline for submission will be 31st March 2020.
If you don’t have a venue to show your work in, it’s worth having a word with local cafes, churches, shops, pubs and other venues with good footfall, and ask if they would be interested in letting you use their space. We can often pair artists up with venues that have taken part in previous festivals.
To apply you’ll need to submit:
- Your contact details (for organiser use)
- Your contact details (for the brochure)
- Venue address & opening times
- Venue’s wheelchair access
- Personal statement of up to 50 words
- Social media and website links
- One high resolution image for the programme and online
- Confirmation of payment method (Paypal, bank transfer or cheque)
- Confirmation that you have read the Festival Guidelines
- One high resolution image to be used in the programme and online.